These important guidelines should always be followed to work safely with the Primatech pneumatic tools
- Read the instruction manual thoroughly before using this tool and keep it handy for reference if necessary.
- Always keep hands, feet or other body parts away from the fastener ejection area.
- Never aim the tool in any direction other than the working area.
- Always carry or manipulate the tool by its handle while the air supply hose is connected.
- Never hit the head cap of the actuator if the plastic base is not sitting perfectly on the working surface.
Never leave the tool laying down on its side while the air supply hose is connected;
the tool should always be left on the floor, standing on its plastic base.
- Do not alter or remove safety.
- Always disconnect the air supply hose when the tool is not in use or when move to another work area.
- Never service or repair the tool, clear obstructions or make adjustments while the air supply hose is connected.
- Only compressed air should be used to power this tool; do not exceed 110 psi (7.6 bar).
- Never use oxygen or any other compressed gas as a power source for this tool. Explosion may occur.
- Always wear OSHA-required Z-87 safety glasses with side shields.
- Always wear proper ear and feet protection while the air supply hose is connected.
- Always remove fasteners from the magazine before servicing tool.
Eye protection is recommended and should be worn by the operator and other in
working area. Accidental ejection of fasteners or wood debris could cause severe
In some environments, ear protection might be required, as working
condition may include exposure to high noise levels which lead to hearing
Wearing safety boots and safety hat is also highly recommended.
All the personal protection equipments must meet national standards.