Installing the safety
- You shouldn't need to remove the safety stop mechanism unless the
safety stop do not swivel or has a broken tip.
- Assemble the safety stop with Q-061A , Q-061C and Q-061D.
- Insert the short end of the stem into the safety stop as shown.
- Put two drops of adhesive sealant onto the thread area of Q-061C,
near its cylindrical end. Make sure no sealant is retained on the
end or exterior wall.
- Insert the assembly into the hole in the tool body as shown. Ľ
Hold Q-061C and tight with screw P-153A.
The plastic base can be installed or removed without the need of a
- First, insert the other end of the connecting stem into the safety
contact as shown.
- Lift the safety contact and fully slide-in the plastic base onto
the brackets of the tool.
- The safety contact should simply drop into place. Insert the
locking rod until it snaps. It should engage the safety contact.
Contact Technical Support at (800) 363‑1962 or
Return to Technical Support home or www.primatech.ca
© Copyright 1996-2020 Primatech.
All rights reserved.