Many of problems come from a faulty or inadequate compressed air supply system. Before attempting to repair the tool, the following points should be checked:
- check the pressure at the output of the compressor; adjust to recommended air pressure
- check the tank pressure of the compressor & adjust the start/stop limits (refer to the compressor Operation Manual)
- check the air delivery system, use a hose of at least 3/8"
- use fewer tools simultaneously; do not exceed the capacity of the compressor or of the delivery system
- drain water from the compressor
Contact Technical Support at (800) 363‑1962 or email@example.com
Return to Technical Support home or www.primatech.ca
© Copyright 1996-2020 Primatech. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.